1. I will never share your email address or any other personal information with anybody for any reason without your express consent or request.
2. Any user-submitted information given to me in any format will be kept as secure as I can keep it.
3. Any other media of a personal nature will not be shared without your express consent or a request.
4. Exceptions. Nothing in this document excludes me from legal obligations, for instance compliance with any HMRC investigations.
7. Disabling cookies through your browser may result in changes to advertisements on other websites. I am not responsible for these changes, and cannot be responsible for any privacy implications or breaches arising from disabling cookies in your browser.
8. Comments you write on this site are public.
9. I do not request, want, or require any passwords or security-question answers for this site or any other site. Any such or related information sent to me will be deleted as soon as it is identified as such. If you are asked for a password or security-question-and-answer other than a Captcha answer, it is not asked for by me.
10. You should not have to download any software to use this site. If you are asked to download software to use this site, please be suspicious. Be very wary of typing personal data into any software so downloaded.
Created: 20 July 2013. Version: 1.1: 10 July 2016.